What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user’s device when the user accesses a website. Among other things, cookies enable us to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits and their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their device, can be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies
a) Types based on the organisation managing the cookies:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device or terminal from our computer or domain, and are also managed by us, as owners and publishers of this website.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device or terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a third party that will process the information obtained through cookies.
b) Types based on the amount of time they are held:
- Session cookies: are those that collect and store data when the user accesses the website and cease when the user leaves it.
- Persistent cookies: are those that have a time-duration determined by the data controller. The lifespan of cookies can vary from a few minutes to several years. They are used to save and retrieve certain parameters each time the user visits the website.
c) Types based on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and which use the various options or services we offer. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or checking options, the use of security features, sharing content with social networks, and so on.
- Personalisation cookies: are those that allow the user to specify or customise certain website features. For example, to set the language, regional settings or browser type.
- Analytics cookies: are those that enable us to track and analyse user behaviour on our website in order to create browsing profiles and be able to know users’ preferences. These are often used to measure user activity with the aim of improving the service we offer based on the results we obtain. For example, an analytics cookie would be used to determine the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which products or services are most suitable, and so on.
- Advertising cookies: are those that enable us to manage advertising areas on websites.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that enable advertising areas on our website to be managed. The role of these cookies is to store information about user behaviour on our website, in order subsequently to display personalised advertising.
Which cookies do we use?
|_ga||Analytics||730 days||The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|pll_language||Functional||365 days||Esta cookie está configurada por el complemento Polylang para sitios web con WordPress. La cookie almacena el código de idioma de la última página explorada.|
|_gid||Analytics||1 day||Esta cookie es instalada por Google Analytics. La cookie se utiliza para almacenar información sobre cómo los visitantes usan un sitio web y ayuda a crear un informe analítico de cómo está funcionando el sitio web. Los datos recopilados incluyen el número de visitantes, la fuente de donde provienen y las páginas visitadas de forma anónima.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_154232923_1||Analytics||1 minuto||Google usa esta cookie para distinguir a los usuarios.|
|NID||Advertisement||183 días||Esta cookie se utiliza para un perfil basado en el interés del usuario y muestra anuncios personalizados a los usuarios.|
How do I disable or delete cookies?
Below are links where you can find information on how to set your preferences in the major browsers: